Friday, February 5, 2010

ugh!!! exes suck!

Well since I have told you about my Boston, I should inform you that during the time we were apart, he was in a relationship with a woman I will call Homer (because she is so homely lol). They dated for about 8 years and when I first ran into them she was prego (about 6 months along). I WAS PISSED!! not at the fact of her being prego, but the first thought in my mind was "you frickin' asshole, you thought because you didnt see this kid, you'd start over???" Well as time went on, I learned that Homer had been trying to get prego for years and Boston absolutely told her NO. Even her doctor told her the chances were really slim and when she got knocked up, Boston was sooo mad. Well, whatever that happened when I was not in the picture and you can never blame a child for coming into this world, they never ask to be! So when the baby was  2 months old, Homer picked up her kid and stuff, took out a loan in Boston's name and moved to Nova Scotia and told Boston they were done (she wasnt even going to tell him she was leaving but she got caught on Facebook). Her exact words were "the only way me and you will work is you have to move here and have nothing to with Cakes ever again" stupid bitch...That didnt sit to well with Boston, he told her to shove it where the sun dont shine and now she is bitter...hahahaha to her... Boston over the years wouldnt marry ugly Homer because he always told her that he loved me, and so we have come to the conclusion of why this baby was actually around (he also asked for a DNA test which she refused to do).....

Well she is coming for a visit next week and I am trying to hold my anger in. Boston's psycho mother and Homer have done some really mean things to my Cakes over the past few months (YES her own grandmother-another stupid bitch) and it is taking everything in me not to do something I could get charged for. I have thought of egging, slashing, hitting but would that make me as stupid as them? maybe but I can still think about it and have happy thoughts! I have no problems with him having another kid, she is a cutie, but what gives this cow the right to put my child down when Cakes was here first!..grrr

I'll let you all know how it goes and if I get grey hair this week!

1 comment:

  1. awww hell no I would so not even allow cakes to be around those people!!!

    ReplyDelete